29 de outubro de 2007

Lamb-Gabriel

Gosto especialmente desta canção, da sua sonoridade. Ouvi-a a primeira vez em Timor-Leste. Nem sei bem dizer porque me agrada tanto, mas parece-me vinda das estrelas, de um mundo distante, do reino da luz. Fica aqui a letra, também.

I can fly/But I want his wings/I can shine even in the darkness/But I crave the light that he brings/Revel in the songs that he sings/My angel Gabriel
I can love/But I need his heart/I am strong even on my own/But from him I never want to part/He's been there since the very start/My angel Gabriel/My angel Gabriel
Bless the day he came to be/Angel's wings carried him to me/Heavenly/I can fly/But I want his wings/I can shine even in the darkness/But I crave the light that he brings/Revel in the songs that he sings/My angel Gabriel/My angel Gabriel/My angel Gabriel

Sem comentários: