27 de junho de 2007

This blog in English

Well, my english-speaking friends, I'll try to write from times to times in english. At least whenever I publish some photos or thoughts in a summarized way. I hope that we can establish some bridges between languages, places and people. We are living global, isn't it?
Feel free to correct my english any time you want, I'd appreciate that, because my mother-language is portuguese. I also understand French, Italian and Spanish, so you can write to me in those languages as well. I'll try to write back in those, otherwise I'll get to you in English, ok?
Welcome to my blog. Here I'll will write about any subject that comes to my head, surely about portuguese communities around the world, about politics, economics, social problems that afect Portugal but also in general world perspective, the city of Aveiro (what a wonderful place to visit!), Portugal and portuguese speaking countries (CPLP), photos from everywhere I've already been. Photos from places where I'v never been but were sent to me by friends (flesh and bones but also virtual ones).
What do you want to know about Portugal and Aveiro?

Sem comentários: